With all the leading names in the world of tours and travel packages in and around the world, you tend to get confused about what to choose and how to choose. There are several factors that you need to look out for while you are deciding to plan for your holiday. Our world is incredible with all the goodness of religion, atheism and a rich culture. Set up about ages ago, Baku is the largest city and the largest capital of Azerbaijan. It is famous for providing excellent travel and tourism and enriching tourists to acquire its rich heritage.
Your aim is to find a company that would provide you with the best value for your money spent on the company with their outstanding and unmatched service quality throughout. You might not have visited any other foreign country but Baku is one of the finest places to be visited on your holiday getaway.
List of tour packages–
You will get a large insight into our travel and tourism services once you visit our onsite office. With an overwhelming response by the tourists, we are glad to present and announce before you our list of services that any travel company provides.
The list is endless. There is a large variation in Baku holiday packages and its various packages. The companies offer an overarching range of holidays around the world that would fit in your budget too. Let’s take an up quick glance-
- Cultural, and heritage tours
- Religious tours
- Adventure and Wildlife travel packages
- Family oriented budget tour packages, as well as
- Excursion holidays
- Special honeymoon packages for couples
- Special events
- Corporate meetings at different places, etc.
Mentioned are the lists of things that you can do in Baku –
- Visit the royal palace – here the royal palace means only and only the palace of Shirvanshahs. This is one of the most famous palaces that you ought to visit if you’re here. This one is surely not worth missing.
- History and mystery of Baku – visit old Baku and you will come to know all about Baku since the time this city was founded. Its origin, its culture, the language, the ancient tribes and what not, you will come to know only if you visit old Baku.
- The largest water park of Azerbaijan – Dalga Beach Aquapark Resort” is the modern beach recreation and entertainment center which is located in 37 km away from the city center, in Mardakan settlement of Baku and offer various types of water entertainment including Parachute, Scooters, Playboard, Seabob, Banana, Mable, Flyfish and Ringo.
- Yanar Dag – this is an all natural blaze of fire that keeps on blazing continuously. This blazing fire happens on the hillside of the Caspian Sea. The flames jest into the air 3 meters from a thin porous layer of sandstone.