Tencent has finally released the PUBG Mobile update 0.11.0 That adds zombies mode to the Match.
The PUBG Mobile update 0.11.0 download size is 436MB on Android through Google Play that isn’t too large when compared to past PUBG Mobile upgrade download dimensions, some of which went to a few gigabytes. According to the official PUBG Mobile Discord, the update is rolling out slowly across areas. So in the event that you don’t see it , it’ll most likely be available for you later throughout the day. This much awaited upgrade comes after an protracted beta for its 0.11.0 update that lasted nearly a month. Zombies mode additionally gets an official name, now called Survive Till Dawn. Here’s what else you get.
- PUBG Mobile update 0.11.0 zombie style patch notes
- Added Zombie: Survive Till Dawn, a new event mode that’s here for a limited time only. Fight to survive as normal on Erangel, but zombies and directors out of Resident Evil 2 will also spawn on the map. Rely on them to get resources and items.
- Additional weather: Moonlight into Vikendi.
- Added player Spaces, where participant info and Connections are displayed. Select a friend with Synergy 400 or over as Partner to stand by your side in your Space.
- Additional Pandemic Boat occasion. Get your Resident Evil 2 outfits now
- Added Anniversary Boat event. Celebrate the game’s anniversary with all kinds of rare finishes.
- Additional Resident Evil two main menu theme and music.
- Anniversary things are on sale while quantities last.
- Added Anniversary emotes, avatars and eyeglasses.
- Sanhok is now available in Arcade – Quick Match.
- Character picture and Connections are currently visible on profile.
- Some homes in Vikendi are redesigned.
- SMG and Assault Rifles War Modes now begin with double the ammo.
- Past results are now kept up to one month. Older data will be removed.
- Fixed terrain screen bugs for funding devices.
The PUBG zombies manner in the 0.11.0 update is a treat to play as we have found from the beta. More often than not, we found ourselves fretting about the PUBG Mobile squad feature, which matches us with three other players in order to boost our chances of survival. That is because as a group of four, it’s much easier to kill tougher monsters like the Tyrant, which in our experience, can soak up a great deal of damage.
At the same time, with other friendly players makes it easier to keep an eye out for opportunistic human competitors looking to kill those people diverted by zombies.
The pace of play feels hectic despite its smaller player count, forcing you to be more cautious of your surroundings than normal as a result of numerous threats in drama.
When it finally hits all apparatus, this mode will be worth checking out with buddies, perhaps making us eventually unmute different players in order to coordinate better.
Remember the expected BC to UC conversion feature as well as PUBG Mobile Prime and Prime Plus subscriptions will be skipping this PUBG Mobile update which seems to be squarely focussed on zombies style that’s a temporary addition to the match. What’s more is, the G63C gun may not be inserted in this update , though it might be available when killing bots from the Vikendi snow map.