Chinese electronics giant Huawei on Wednesday said it was gearing up to bring the newest Nova series phones – Nova 3 and Nova3i – to India soon after their launch in China on July 18.
Powered by the new images processing acceleration technology, GPU Turbo, the apparatus will include a hardware-software integration, to improve graphics processing efficiency, Huawei said, adding that the new devices will raise the gaming experience.
The GPU Turbo technology enables users to enjoy what the firm calls”4D” gaming experience with the help of Artificial Intelligence (AI), ensuring real-time image and audio recognition, and smart game vibrations.
- PS4 System Update 5.50 Beta Brings Supersampling to PS4 Guru
- Samsung Expertise 9.0 Brings Not Just Android Oreo, But Tons of New Emojis
- Vivo V7 India Launch Set for Monday
- ChatSim 2 Launched With Unlimited Internet Access and Multitasking, to Be Showcased in MWC 2018
- Moto G6 With Snapdragon 625 SoC, 3GB RAM Spotted on Geekbench
It increases image performance by around 60 percent while decreasing the energy consumption by approximately 30 percent, the business claimed.
This technology enables devices to conduct a few of today’s most graphically intensive game, encouraging advanced software like AR (Augmented Reality), VR (Virtual Reality), it included.
The new devices will come pre-installed with graphically taxing games like PUBG and Mobile Legends: Bang Bang, also provides 10 different vibrations for 30 different situations within these games, including shots, explosions and quakes, amongst others.