Best car insurance rates read this drop price by 50% and quickly learn how you can get the best car insurance rates that will save you loads of money on your automobile insurance. You can save big time on your car insurance matter where you live even in states that are higher than the national average of $1576 per year for automobile insurance.
8 Tips to get lowest auto insurance
Many people never take the time to shop for car insurance, comparing different companies and taking the time to get the best rates. In fact, most people will go with the first agent they talk to and will buy the policy exactly the way he tells them to. The problem with this is the insurance agent is in business to make money and he will sell you a policy many times, based on his commission rather than on how much money you can save.
8 Tips to get lowest auto insurance rates.
1.The first thing you do when shopping for car insurance is to understand the requirements of the state in which you reside requires. When you do this it will be difficult for insurance agents to oversell you on insurance you do not need.
- There are other things to take into consideration such as the age and value of your car because if your car is an older model you can save a lot of money by just buying liability insurance, instead of comprehensive. This will save 20% on the price of your automobile insurance.
- Raising your deductible all the way up to $1500 per accident will lower the cost of your insurance by 40%.
- Many people do not know that they can save another 10% if they buy their homeowners insurance and automobile insurance from the same company.
- A low mileage discount is good for 5% off if you drive less than 12,000 miles per year.
- Try paying your premium annually instead of semiannually, or quarterly, or monthly and you will save yourself another 5% to 10%.
- Automatic seat belts will get you another discount.
- Take a defensive driving course and making sure you get a certificate which you can show to the insurance companies for discount.
Best car insurance rates are not hard to find if you will take the time to apply the available discounts to your application and to do comparative shopping.